PVC Hinged Windows
PVC Insulated Hinged Inswing Windows
Manufactured by Northview Windows, the PVC Insulated Hinged Inswing Windows are designed to be a cost effective, low maintenance, utility hinged window. They are manufactured with high quality materials, with the frame and sash corners being fusion welded for strength and weather tightness. The window has a unique design that allows for it to be installed as a hopper, awning or casement style window with the hinges having a friction adjustment to assist in keeping the window in the open position in any of the installation options.
- The sturdy main frame has a depth of 3" with a 3/4" nail flange on all four sides so it can be used in new construction, or the window can be ordered with the fins removed for remodeling installation. The frame utilizes a full perimeter weather-stripping which is welded in place to protect against water and air infiltration.
- The sash as standard has 3/4" clear insulated glass with the option of HIGH PERFORMANCE (Low E coated) glass to meet many of today's stringent energy codes. Locking of the window is achieved with sash latch(es) for security.
- An aluminum framed, fiberglass mesh insect screen is included with each window.
- The Insulated Hinged Windows are available in 3 standard sizes including an egress size and if that won't do, we offer custom sizing too. See the order page for limitations.
32 x 40 White Inswing Egress Casement Window (NVC3240W)
- Frame Size – 32” wide x 40” high – White PVC Insulated Egress Casement Window
43 x 19 ¼ White PVC Insulated Hopper / Awning Window (NVC4320W)
- Frame Size – 43” wide x 19 1/4” high – White PVC Insulated Hopper / Awning Window
43 x 23 ¼ White PVC Insulated Hopper / Awning Window NVC4324W)
- Frame Size – 43” wide x 23 1/4” high - White PVC Insulated Hopper / Awning Window
Custom Size Specifications
Not finding the size you are looking for? American Windows manufactures custom-sized windows to your specifications
Shop for Custom Sized Windows Here